<<  返回Cozy字幕组讨论区

【摩登小分队】se0106工作安排

  • 小彼得 (05/28/2008)

    翻译安排: 00:00---05:00 icycool
    05:00---10:00 凤凤
    10:00---15:00 yang2008
    15:00---20:00 曼珠沙华
    20:00---结束 圆子

    校对: 小彼得

    时间轴与压制:小熏&坨坨

    翻译交稿时间: 6月3日(下周二)

    校对完成时间:6月6日 (下周五)

    字幕压制完成时间:6月8日(下周日)

  • 1.

    strawberrygg (06/02/2008)

    The Flintstones
    Season 1
    Episode 6
    15:00-20:00
    By strawberrygg

    Director: But Gary, where can I get a double for you.
    但是,加里,你要我去哪里给你找个替身呢?
    Gary: And that’s your business. Mine is staying alive.
    那是你的事情。我最重要是能活着。
    Fred: Hey, excuse me, sir.
    嘿。先生,打扰一下。
    Director: sorry, no more auditions. Now,Gary. Like / and do reason.
    对不起,试镜结束了。加里,你要讲一讲理由啊。
    Fred: I knew all that ring-a-thing you would give at least a paper around here was a lot of /. Only a numbskull and / of brains would fall for that /.
    我知道你在这里天天宣传,每人至少一张报名表的东西很受欢迎。只有傻瓜和不带脑袋的人才会喜欢那种东西。
    Director: did you ever think of being an actor?
    你有想过要做一名演员吗?
    Fred: me?
    我?
    Director: sure. You’ll be best.
    当然啦。你将会成为最优秀的演员。
    Fred: me?
    我?
    Director: right. You will be. You are strong. I will tell you what we will do. We’ ll divide the lead between you and Gary Granite.
    是啊。你有前途。你很强壮。我要告诉你我们将做什么。我们将把主角角色分到你和加里身上。
    Fred: A lead?
    主角?
    Director: I am worried about Granite. He’s been up a long time. He’s sleeping.
    我有点担心加里。他休息了很长一段时间。他还没进入状态。
    Fred: But, but am I good enough?
    但是,但是我资格够吗?
    Director: Good enough. you know what I am going to let you do?
    够了。你知道我要让你做什么吗?
    Fred: no, what?
    不知道。要做什么?
    Director: all the hard stuff. Let him do all these stuff. You, my new star, will steal the picture.
    所有难度大的任务。让他把所有这些任务都做了。你,我的新星,会在这部电影大放光彩的。
    Fred: Woo….. wait till Wilma hears about this. I will do it.
    噢。要让威尔玛听听这句。我愿意做。
    Director: good. Here’s the title role. Here’s your costume. It’s just like Granite’s
    好。这是剧名角色。这是你的服装,跟加里的一模一样。
    Fred: that title role…?
    剧名角色?
    Director: yes. The Monster from the Tar Pits. You are the monster.
    对。沥青来的怪物。你就演那只怪物。
    Fred: I am?
    我演?
    Director: sure. You are breaking into the top. You don’t have to worry about the lines. Just practice growling roaring.
    当然啦。你会闯进最优秀行列的。你不需要担心台词问题。练习咆哮就可以了。
    Fred: like this? ….
    这样吗?
    Director: good good. Go home. Go home. Come back tomorrow afternoon. And keep practicing.
    好。好。回家,快回家。明天下午再过来。记得不断练习。
    Fred: (growling)
    (咆哮)
    Director: well, that’s your double, Gary.
    加里,他就是你的替身。
    Gary: Man. no wonder they call you the genius of the quickies.
    天啊。怪不得他们把你称做速战速决能手了。
    Director: Maybe when I get back, he will let me call him Sandy.
    也许当我回去的时候,他就愿意让我叫他桑迪了。

    Wilma: Maybe Fred’s right, you can’t be silly about this celebrity stuff. I should be more mature about it like Fred is. That must be Betty, she said she would be over. Come in, Betty. The door’s open.
    也许弗瑞德说得对。我们不应该沉浸在这些明星的事儿上。我应该以更成熟的心态对待,就像弗瑞德一样。肯定是贝蒂来了,她说她要过来的。进来吧,贝蒂。门没有锁的。
    Fred: (roars)

    Wilma: ah!!
    啊!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fred: Wilma. It’s me, Fred. Wake up, Wilma. It’s nothing to be scared about.
    威尔玛,是我啊,弗瑞德啊!!醒醒啊,威尔玛。没有什么好害怕的啊。
    Betty: Wilma. Ooh, excuse me, Wilma. I didn’t know you had company. I’ll be back later. Ah!! Take your hands off her, you monster. Get out! OUT!
    威尔玛。哦,不好意思,威尔玛。我不知道你有客人。我过一会儿再来。啊!!把你的臭手拿开,你这怪物。滚开!滚!
    Fred: Wilma, help! Help! Wilma, Help!
    威尔玛,救命啊,救命啊!威尔玛,救命啊!
    Wilma: Hold it, Betty. That’s Fred’s voice.
    停一下,贝蒂。那是弗瑞德的声音。
    Betty: ah? Fred? It is Fred!
    啊?弗瑞德?真的是弗瑞德!
    Wilma: Fred Flintstone! What’s the idea of pulling a set like that? And what are you doing in that messy old suit?
    夫林斯通•弗瑞德!演这么一场戏,是什么鬼主意啊?还有,你穿着那一套又脏又旧的衣服干什么?
    Fred: This messy, old suit, as you call it, means that Gary Granite is on the way out, and I am on the way up. I am doing all the hard stuff your hero Gary Granite can’t do.
    你口中的这套又脏又旧的衣服,意味着加里要走下坡路,而我就走上坡路。我要做你偶像加里所做不到的所有高难度动作。
    Wilma: you mean you are doubling for Gary Granite?
    你意思说你做加里的替身吗?
    Fred: oh, boy. That’s a woman for you. Gets it all backwards. You mean you are doubling for gary granite. No. Your Fred is going to be a movie star. All wrong.
    天啊。妇人之见。只能想到这么一点。你意思说你做加里的替身吗?不。你丈夫我,要成为一名电影明星了。听到没?
    Betty: Barney told me he’s coming over.
    巴尼说他要过来这里的。
    Fred: hey. Don’t tell him in yet. I will put on my monster head and scare him.
    嘿。先不要让他进来。让我带上怪物头套吓一吓他。
    Barney: Hey, anybody home?
    嘿,有人在家吗?
    Fred: OK, Wilma. Let him in.
    行了,威尔玛。让他进来。
    Wilma: come in, Barney.
    进来吧,巴尼。
    Barney: Hi, betty. Hi, Wilma.
    贝蒂好,威尔玛好。
    Wilma: Hello. Barney.
    你好。巴尼。
    Barney: oh. Hi, Fred. Hey, you, you are going trick-or-treating tonight?
    噢。弗瑞德,你好。嘿,你今晚要去玩“不给糖就捣蛋”吗?
    Fred: No. I am not going trick or treating tonight. And if you excuse me, I must practice my lines. I must be ready when Granite cracks.
    不是。我今晚并不是要去玩“不给糖就捣蛋”。失陪一下,我要练习我的台词。当加里不行的时候,我一定要准备好一切。
    Barney: what’s the matter? He’s sick or something? Hey, hey. What’s this all about?
    发生什么事了?他病了还是怎样?嘿,嘿,究竟怎么一回事啊?
    Wilma: Fred’s doing all the hard stuff in the picture Gary Granite can’t do.
    弗瑞德要做所有电影中加里不能做的高难度动作。
    Barney: oh, you mean he’s doubling for him?
    哦。你意思说他是他替身?
    Fred: did it occur to any one of you that doubling might also be interpreted as replacing Gary Granite? Em?
    你们有没有任何一个人想到过,其实替身也可以理解为取代加里啊?哈?
    Wilma: Fred!
    弗瑞德!
    Fred: what is it?
    什么事?
    Wilma: don’t sit down on anything in that sticky suit.
    你穿着这粘粘的衣服就不要坐在任何东西上面。
    Wilma: that’s right, betty. He just left. Costume and all.
    是啊,贝蒂。他刚出发了。穿了那套衣服,带着那副神气走了。
    Betty: well, let’s face it. He’s the only who got a part. Are you going down to watch?
    我们认了吧。他的确是唯一一个得到角色的人。你要去看他吗?
    Wilma: No. He said “ no visitors allowed on the set”
    不。他说:“不允许任何探访者进入现场”。
    Fred: (growling….)
    (咆哮着)
    Police: oh, boy. I get to stop eating on those cheap restaurants.
    噢,天啊。我不能再去那些低级饭馆吃饭了。

  • 2.

    phoenixlee (06/02/2008)

    5:00-10:00

    B:I heard it welma in meeting Gery grannet right here in bedrock
    我听见了 薇玛 关于 Gery grannet 来石岩镇的事
    W: and Rockpile too
    还有Rockpile呢
    B yeah and and Washer mean thursday friday
    对对,Washer说是在周四周五
    W you mean wendsday tuesday
    是周三周二
    B yeah yeah oh she is so cute
    对对,她可真可爱
    W and they are going to use the people of bedrock as extras,what we could do in audition ,just for fun.
    而且他们要用石岩镇的人做临时演员,我们在试音时要做些什么呢?只是玩玩
    B yeah we'll call ourselves the no talent sisters
    是啊 我们就叫 无才两姐妹
    W hehe at least you can do swellbird calls
    至少你可以学鸟叫
    B and you can wow them with that soft you do every new years eve
    你可以用你的柔声让他们大开眼界,那可是你每个圣诞夜的拿手好戏
    W is it a deal
    说定了?
    ok welma I‘ll ask barley when he comes home
    好的 巴尼一回家我就问问他
    and I'll ask fred I know what he's ganna say NO Idon't care Gery grannet,can you imagine
    我要问问弗雷德,我知道他会说“不行”,我才不管呢,Gery grannet ,你能想象吗?
    well here we are fred
    到了 弗雷德
    thanks barney boy see you after dinner after a tough day like today I am ready for my nourishment
    谢谢 巴尼伙计,晚饭后见,经过如此劳累的一天我需要补充营养
    ho me too I hope betty has dinner ready
    噢,我也是,希望贝蒂已经把饭做好了
    I am coming up the lane welma stop putting the fork on the plate
    我走过草坪了 薇玛 别把刀叉放在盘子上
    I am coming through the door and I want a hundred ones tonight
    我进门了,今晚我要大吃一顿
    welma where's my dinner? welma hi welma It's me fred
    薇玛 我的晚餐呢?薇玛 是我,弗雷德
    oh oh fred boy
    噢 弗雷德
    have me worried I thought for a minute I have to fix my own dinner
    你吓到我了 我还以为今晚我要自己做饭
    how can you even think of a time like this ?when they are going to make a picture right here in town
    你想都想不到,他们将在镇上拍电影
    make a picture?
    拍电影?
    yes and get this ,with Gery grannet
    对啊,而且,还是和Gery grannet
    Gery grannet who's he ?
    Gery grannet 是谁?
    he is a big movie star,and if you didn't happen to spend all your spare time in the bowling alley,you'll kown who he is.
    他是一个著名的电影明星,要不是你把空闲时间都花在保龄球上了,你就会知道他是谁的
    oh yeah well I happen to know who you are, you are my wife and you are suppose to have dinner ready for me when I
    get home Gery grannet or no Gery grannet
    哦 是啊 但是我知道你是谁,你是我老婆,你就得在我到家时把饭做好,不管有没有Gery grannet这个人
    why does Gery grannet got that I haven't got I can tell you what, he's dinner ,that's why.
    凭什么Gery grannet能得到我的不到的待遇,他是你的晚饭,这就是原因
    dour very dour
    没意思,真没意思
    haha I am very surprised at you ,welma falling for such mashy staff
    哈哈 我真对你感到惊奇,薇玛,你竟然会喜欢这种肤浅的东西
    the trouble with you fred is that you have no romance in your soul
    你的问题,弗雷德,就在于你的灵魂缺乏浪漫的元素
    you are wrong welma,wrong again. I 'll tell you my trouble,I got no food in my stomach and I am going out to get some while you look to your movie magzines ,before i run into Gery grannet'store I'll give him your regards.
    你错了薇玛,又一次错了,告诉你我的问题吧,我的胃空空如也,所以我要出去找点吃的,你就慢慢看你的电影杂志吧,要是我撞见Gery grannet,我会替你向他问好的
    oh,that fred,he didn't even give me the chance to ask him about the audition
    噢 这个弗雷德,他根本没给我机会问问试音的事
    you mean they are ganna make a movie right here in bedrock
    你是说他们要在这儿,在石岩镇拍电影
    that's right isn't it thrilling
    是的,难道不令人兴奋吗?
    and and they are going to use the people here for extras
    而且他们要用这里的人做临时演员?
    a ha welma and I thorght we could go on to the auditon
    恩,薇玛和我觉得我们可以去试音
    and if it is ok with you and fred that is
    当然只要不妨碍你和弗雷德
    it's ok with me betty
    我没事,贝蒂
    thanks barny you are the sweetest
    谢谢你 巴尼 我的甜心
    keep saying it I like it
    继续,我喜欢你这样说
    I 'll tell welma that I can make it
    我要告诉薇玛我可以去了
    hi barney
    你好 巴尼
    ho hello fred,hey did you hear the big news?
    你好弗雷德,你听说那个大新闻了吗?
    yeah I hear it Ihear it and I am on my way to honor rockie‘s cafe to get a bite ,do you wanna join me
    是的,听说了,听说了,我要去 honor rockie 饭馆吃个便饭,你要和我一起么?
    oh yeah sure betty was so excited she forget to make the diner
    好的,贝蒂太兴奋了,忘了做晚饭
    and then fred stamped out of the house before I even have a chance to ask him
    之后 弗雷德就跺着脚出去了,我根本没机会问他
    je, that's a shame,barney said it was ok for me to try
    噢,那真遗憾,巴尼说我可以去试试
    well I didn't get a chance to ask fred so he didn't get a chance to say no ,so I 'll take the chance and go with you tomorrow hehe
    哦,我没机会问,他也没机会拒绝,所以我要抓住机会明天和你一起过去
    delicious give me bread soras brebs everytime barneyI could eat a kilo lemon,
    太好吃了,要是让我每顿都吃bread soras brebs 巴尼,我能吃掉一斤柠檬,
    me I'll take every time fred.
    我会每顿都选tara datou droun steek,弗雷德
    heeh love this cram steeks
    哈哈 爱死这种大块的牛排了
    hey how about shoot the game of billiards before we get home barny boy
    嘿,到家前去玩几局台球怎么样?巴尼伙计
    lead on freddy boy,lead on
    带路,弗雷德,带路伙计
    I am with you
    我跟你一起
    you know sharp barny
    你知道吗聪明的巴尼
    I just can't understand some people,just because some movie # are by they are all exicite
    我真搞不懂有些人,因为拍电影的人要来就变得如此兴奋
    movie been made here big deal
    在这拍电影,多大的事
    do you understand the way people act
    你知道为什么人们会变成这样么?
    well i don't know fred ,a lot of people will get a ban out of it
    我不知道弗雷德,很多人都会因此受到排斥
    yeah lot of people maybe but not the sophisticate type of people like us
    是啊,或许很多人都会,但像我们这样的聪明人就不会
    the play with a movie crown will rise around six oclock tommorrow morning
    明早六点有一个电影颁奖节目

  • 3.

    icycool (06/04/2008)

    对不起,来晚了,才看到这个工作安排。。。

    Fred: Whelma, it’s me, Fred.
    威玛,是我,弗雷德。
    Wake up Whelma, is that to be scared about?
    醒醒,威玛,就那么吓人吗?
    Betty: Oh, Whelma. Oh, excuse me Whelma. I didn’t know you had company. I’ll be back later.
    嗨,威玛。哦,对不起威玛。我不知道你有客人在。我一会儿再来。Ah!!! Get your hands off her, you monster, get out!
    啊!!!!把你的手从她身上挪开,你这个怪物,滚出去!
    F: Whelam, help! Help!
    威玛,救命!救命!
    W: Hold it, Betty, that’s Fred boy.
    住手,贝蒂,那是弗雷德。
    B: Ha? Fred? It is Fred.
    ……
    哈? 弗雷德?真的是弗雷德。
    ……
    A: It’s a great script, Mr. Sandy Stone. We’re ready to show a low budget one day,quicky, horror movie.
    这是一个很好的剧本,山迪斯通先生。我们准备拍一部经济的,为期一天的恐怖电影。
    S: Yes, yes?
    嗯,嗯?
    A: And what’s the title? “THE MONSTER FROM THE TAR PITS”.
    那么标题是什么呢?“从柏油坑里出来的怪物”
    S: Yes, yes?
    嗯,嗯?
    A: And what’s the plot?The monster comes from the tar pits, and holds involve with a beautiful girl. You know monster? Everybody will stare it
    情节呢?是说从柏油坑里出来的怪物和一个美女的故事。你知道的,认认都喜欢看怪物。
    S: Good, good. Who’s in it?
    不错不错。都有些谁出演啊?
    Gary Grenic, Black Pile and Ruger.
    盖瑞 葛瑞尼克, 布莱克 帕尔和如格。
    S: Yeah, what’s her name?
    嗯,她叫什么名字?
    A: Wednesday Tuesday, oh it’s Thursday Wednesday. I can’t remember.
    文斯蒂 突斯蒂,哦,是瑟斯蒂 文斯蒂。 我记不清了。
    S: Ok, get a role. Never stop until you get the last picture. Turning your sports card.
    好的,准备一下。大干一场。(后面不会翻)
    A: One thing Mr. Sandy Stone…
    还有一件事山迪斯通先生……
    S: Yes, what is it?
    什么事?
    A: May I call you Sandy?
    我可以叫你山迪吗?
    S: No.
    不行。
    A: Very well, Mr. Sandy Stone, oh, one more little thing. We have to build the town set.
    好的,山迪斯通先生,哦,还有一件小事情。我们要建一个镇子。
    S: Build the town set?Our budgets don’t stand for that.
    建一个镇子?我们的预算不够啊。
    A: How don’t we do? We need the town.
    怎么会不够呢?我们需要一个镇子。
    S: Use a real town. That way, we get the building for free and we can use the town’s people as actors. You know, they, that stuff, any way.
    用一个现成的镇子吧。这样的话,我们可以免费使用建筑,我们还可以让镇子上的人当群众演员。你知道得,他们,那些事情……
    A: Say, that is great, that is large thinking /, very very large.
    是吧,这真棒,您想得真远,真周到!
    S: Thank you, it’s nothing.//(听不清)
    谢谢,这没什么。
    A: But, what town?
    但用哪个镇子呢?
    S: What town, that’s easy. There is the whole flat world as we’ve known it. We’ll pick up a town. Let’s see. We’ll take this one, which one is it?
    那个镇子?这好办。那边就是我们所知道得整个平面的世界。我们来挑一个。看看,我们选这个,它是哪个?
    A: It says, Bed Rock. That’s a town?
    上面写着:贝德洛克。那是个镇子吗?
    S: Bed Rock, it sounds basic, solid, down earth. Alright, get going boy. And bring me back a picture.
    贝德洛克,听起来很踏实,坚固。好吧,就去那里吧,伙计。给我带回部好片子来。
    Yes Sir. One quciky low budget picture made in Bedrock, call me up.
    是,先生。一部快速低预算片子正在贝德洛克召唤我。
    W: Wash day, If there is anything I hate more than anything else in the whole world, it’s doing the laundry.
    洗衣日,我最恨洗衣服了。
    B: She hates doing the laundry, she!
    她恨洗衣服,她!
    Broadcast: We interrupt this program to bring you a flash from Hollyrock. Miracle Picture is going to use our town of Bed Rock for the local of their next picture, and guess then, auditions are going to be held. And some of our very old citizens maybe used in the picture which will star Gary Grenic.
    插播一条来自好莱石的消息,“奇迹影视”将在我们的镇子上拍摄新片,届时,会有试音。我们中的一些老居民会被选上和盖瑞 葛瑞尼克共同演出。
    W: Gary Grenic!
    盖瑞 葛瑞尼克!
    B: Apparent with him will be Rock Pile, and that new exciting Scarlet Wednsday Tuesday. Or is it Tuesday Wednsday.
    同时出演的还有,洛克 帕尔和那位最近如日中天的新人,思嘉丽 文斯蒂 突斯蒂。也许是突斯蒂 文斯蒂。
    W: Gary Grenic. Oh, my, oh me. Betty, Oh, Betty! Quick!
    盖瑞 葛瑞尼克。天那,哦,贝蒂!快!
    Betty: I heard it. Imagine Gary Glenic right here in BedRock.
    我听说啦。想象一下盖瑞 葛瑞尼克就要到我们镇上来啦。
    W: And Rock Pile too.
    还有洛克 派尔呢。

<<  返回Cozy字幕组讨论区

欢迎访问译言网。在这里,您可以。。。

阅读
发现
翻译