返回正常中文阅读
想对这篇译文“指手画脚”吗?
大错
小错
不顺
建议 Desperado
desperado, why don´t you come to your senses?
you been out ridin´ fences for so long now
oh, you´re a hard one
i know that you got your reasons
these things that are pleasin´ you
can hurt you somehow
don´ you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
she´ll beat you if she´s able
you know the queen of heats is always your best bet
now it seems to me, some fine things
have been laid upon your table
but you only want the ones that you can´t get
desperado, oh, you ain´t gettin´ no youger
your pain and your hunger, they´re drivin´ you home
and freedom, oh freedom well, that´s just some people talkin´
your prison is walking through this world all alone
don´t your feet get cold in the winter time?
the sky won´t snow and the sun won´t shine
it´s hard to tell the night time from the day
you´re loosin´ all your highs and lows
ain´t it funny how the feeling goes away?
desperado, why don´t you come to your senses?
come down from your fences, open the gate
it may be rainin´, but there´s a rainbow above you
you better let somebody love you, before it´s too late
亡命之徒--老鹰乐队Eagles经典[视频]
Desperado, why dont you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,为何不清醒一点?
You been out ridin fences for so long now
你被自己的城墙围困得太久了
Oh, youre a hard one
哦,你这个顽固的家伙
I know that you got your reasons
但我明白你一定有你的理由
These things that are pleasin you
那些让你欢欣的事情
Can hurt you somehow
也给你带来了伤害
Don you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
你不抽那张方块皇后吗?
Shell beat you if shes able
它可能会断送了你
You know the queen of heats is always your best bet
你知道红桃才是你的王牌
Now it seems to me, some fine things
在我看来,一付好牌
Have been laid upon your table
在你眼前摊开
But you only want the ones that you cant get
你却只要那些得不到的
Desperado, oh, you aint gettin no youger
亡命之徒,哦,你已不再年轻
Your pain and your hunger, theyre drivin you home
你的痛苦和渴望,正催促着你归来
And freedom, oh freedom well, thats just some people talkin
自由啊自由,那不过是别人的渴望
Your prison is walking through this world all alone
你却在自己的牢笼里独自游荡
Dont your feet get cold in the winter time?
严冬里,你的双脚不觉得寒冷吗
The sky wont snow and the sun wont shine
当雪不再飘,太阳不再照耀
Its hard to tell the night time from the day
白天和黑夜也难以分辨
Youre loosin all your highs and lows
你失去了所有的快乐和失落
Aint it funny how the feeling goes away?
这种感觉的消逝是多么可笑
Desperado, why dont you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,你为何不清醒一点
Come down from your fences, open the gate
走出你的城墙,打开心门
It may be rainin, but theres a rainbow above you
外面也许大雨倾盆,但前方就有彩虹在等待
You better let somebody love you, before its too late
找个深爱你的人吧,趁为时未晚
